Monday, March 2, 2015

And now it's March.

I am so far behind.
Sigh.
It's been a month since I last posted a menu; you can be sure we've eaten, but I have been so crazy busy that I haven't even bothered to try to post.

Here's our Valentine's Table and the highlight of the month for me - chocolate covered strawberries lovingly made by my darling husband.






So now here we are, the first Monday of March.

Sunday~ out after a two-day bowling tournament.  We all earned it.
Monday~ chili in the crockpot.
Tuesday~ Roast in the crockpot, leftover mashed potatoes, broccoli, and perhaps a salad.
Wednesday~ Hubs bowls. Leftovers/Fend For Yourself
Thursday~ some kind of chicken...
Friday~ Oh my goodness, I can't even bear to think about it... I'd like to do burgers...
Saturday~ Hawaiian chicken (Hubby's new favorite chicken dish), rice and broccoli






No comments: