Monday, June 30, 2014

July already??? Here's our menu...

My older sons are both in town for the wedding reception festivities this week.  This marks the first time in four years that I have had all my children home at the same time.  I am a happy mama.

This week is very busy, and there will be lots of meals out (planned).  I've mapped out lunch and dinner for us... last week, we stuck to the plan well, so here's hoping this week  goes as smoothly!!!

Sunday~ 
lunch: subs on the run (headed to a Bridal Tea)
dinner: huge pot of spaghetti for the whole tribe (DIL too!)

Monday~ 
lunch: pizza from the freezer               
dinner: sticky chicken (rotisserie-style chicken), fried okra (ds#2's request), twice-baked potatoes, and fresh corn on the cob (from a friend)

Tuesday~ 
lunch: homemade sub sandwiches using this bread recipechips, fruit
dinner: out to a local minor league ball game, eat at the ballpark

Wednesday~ 
lunch: out to our fave local Mexican place (ds#2's request)
dinner: guys are headed to another ball game - they'll eat there.  I'll fend for myself. ;)

Thursday~ 
lunch: everyone's on their own; I'll be with my sister decorating for a family dinner
dinner: at a local Italian restaurant to celebrate the union of our families

Friday~ 
4th of July cookout!  Burgers, dogs, sausages, chips, baked beans, etc....

Saturday~ 
Today's the reception!  My sis & I will be helping to decorate so the guys will have to fend for themselves.  Dinner will be at the reception.


What a week!!!!!

No comments: